NL1 nylon sleeve gear coupling
1. ISO 9001-2000
2. OEM Service
3. Stable quality
4. Applies to flexible drive shaft, allowing a larger axial radial displacement and displacement. 5. Has a simple structure, easy maintenance.
6. Disassembly easy
7. Low noise
8. Transmission efficiency loss, long useful working life.
We can also supply chain coupling, roller chain coupling, rigid couplings, flexible couplings, fcl coupling, flexible rubber fcl coupling, fcl flexible coupling, forged steel fcl coupling, flexible coupling fcl, fcl flexible shaft coupling, jaw coupling, hrc coupling, CHINAMFG coupling, cast steel coupling, aluminum coupling, stainless steel coupling, pin coupling, mh coupling, nm coupling, spacer coupling, taper lock rigid coupling, flange coupling, sleeve coupling, nylon sleeve gear coupling, gear coupling, crc coupling, js coupling
More than 20 years advanced technology and experience of us will give strong support for the coupling you need. We will understand your need of product quickly, and give quick respond and good service. A lot of cases of our products will show you that it worth your trust.
Under the full quality control system, our products go through the precise product line and strict testing process. We have excellent working flow and standard to ensure stability, products reliable enough for using.
Take our scale economy, raw material superiority, and CHINAMFG for clients to account, our price do have a great competitiveness. They are good value and cost effective than your imagine.
We sincerely hope establishing long and friendly business relations with clients from all over the world. Our goal is not just providing product, but also providing a complete solution including product design, tooling, fabrication and service for our customers to achieve their upmost satisfaction.
Handling Misalignment with Gear Couplings
Gear couplings are designed to accommodate certain degrees of misalignment between shafts, making them suitable for applications where some flexibility is required. They can handle three main types of misalignment:
- Angular Misalignment: This type of misalignment occurs when the axes of the two connected shafts are not parallel but intersect at a small angle. Gear couplings can handle a moderate amount of angular misalignment, typically up to a few degrees, without sacrificing performance.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment refers to a situation where the two connected shafts are offset in parallel but remain parallel to each other. Gear couplings can accommodate a certain amount of parallel misalignment, but it is generally limited to a fraction of the coupling’s overall length.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment happens when the two shafts are offset along the axis of rotation. Gear couplings can handle limited axial misalignment, but it is essential to ensure that the coupling’s end float or end-play is correctly set to prevent axial loading on connected equipment.
It is important to note that while gear couplings can handle some degree of misalignment, excessive misalignment can lead to premature wear and failure. Regular maintenance and proper installation are crucial to ensuring that gear couplings perform optimally and have a longer service life.
editor by CX 2023-10-04