Overview of PADR Right Angle Planetary Speed Reducer
- The 90 degrees right angle type contributes to saving space.
- High rigidity and high torque were achieved by using integral needle roller bearings.
- The use of high viscosity anti-separation grease is a perfect solution to grease leakage.
- PADR series is easy to install, and no need to replace the grease during its lifetime.
Indication of Model Numbers of PADR Speed Reducers
Description of PADR Right Angle Planetary Gearbox
PADR series right angle planetary gearbox is flange output and 90 degrees right angle type, which can save the mounting space and meet customers’ unique requirements. The flange output type allows mechanical components such as pinions, pulleys, rotary indexing tables, and drive shafts to be quickly and directly connected to the output shaft, which can achieve higher stiffness and torsion and improve the efficiency.
There are seven different frame sizes of the PADR right angle gearbox with ratios from 3 to 100 that can fit in with the needs of other applications. PADR series features high radial and axial loads due to it adopting tapered roller bearings.
PADR series reducer is widely used in packaging machinery, filling equipment, metal forming, packaging machinery, and assembly automation systems. High precision and low backlash are the two main advantages of the PADR series right angle planetary gearbox. P0 (micro backlash), P1(precision backlash), and P2 (standard backlash) are available for your selection of different applications.
Feature of PADR Right Angle Gearboxes
- Supported by the integrated planetary arm
The plane carrier and output shaft’s integrated design improves the torsional stiffness and accuracy.
- Equipped with high precision gears
The planetary gears and sun gear material is high-quality nickel-chrome-molybdenum alloy steel. Precision machined, carburized, and precision tooth ground or scraped to ensure high gear accuracy.
- The modular design of the motor connection board
The motor connection board adopts a unique modular design, which can be applied to any servo motor brand. The surface of the gearbox through anodized to improve the corrosion-resistant capability.
Packaging Details of Speed Reducer
1. famed Standard package, either carton or wooden case, according to the weight of speed reducer.
2. Customized package according to the unique requirement of the customer.
3. Unmarked package.
Delivery Time of famed Planetary Gearbox
- The standard gearboxes can be supplied from stock after confirming the payment received.
- Custom gearboxes usually take about 30 days; if you are urgent, we will make a special arrangement for production.
Catalog of PADR Precision Speed Reducer
Specification Table of PADR Planetary Gear Reducer