Overview of PER Right Angle Gearbox
- Space-saving with right angle structure
- High torque and high strength due to high-quality material
- Wide range reduction ratio from 1: 3 to 1: 1000
- No leakage with high viscosity anti-separation grease
- Low in noise and light in weight
Indication of Model Numbers of PER Speed Reducers
Descriptions of PER Right Angle Precision Planetary Gearbox
The PER right angle precision planetary gearbox has a proper angle structure and round flange. The helical bevel gear ensures the high strength, transmission torque, and long service life of the PER 90 degree precision planetary speed reducer. With the use of spiral bevel gear, the motor could be installed at a 90 degree way, and it meets the particular requirement of small installation space. Besides, the PER series gearbox is the economic type of PAR high precision planetary gearbox, which features equal high quality and high positioning accuracy at a lower price.
Materials of PER Right Angle Precision Planetary Gearbox
- With the use of uncaged needle roller bearings with smaller cross-sections, the high load-bearing capacity of the PER speed reducer could be achieved, and especially it is suitable for supporting structures with limited radial installation.
- The structure of planetary reducer and helical gears with a slight vibration and low noise can maximize the strength of the PER precision planetary gearbox.
- The gear adopts high-quality alloy steel with carbonitriding and grinding to obtain the best wear resistance and impact toughness.
- The surface is treated with baking varnish to ensure that the gearbox never gets rusty.
The PER precision planetary 90-degree gearbox is widely used in transportation machinery, engineering machinery, metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, petrochemical machinery, construction machinery, light industry, textile machinery, medical instruments, injection molding machines, linear slides, pick and place automation, gantries, cutting and welding machines and instrument machinery.
Catalog of PER Precision Speed Reducer
Specification Table of PER Planetary Gear Reducer