Overview of VRSF Precision Planetary Reducer
- Flange input inline gearbox
- High-precision type less than 0.05°of clearance
- Suitable for miniaturization and lightweight design of servo motor
- Ultra-quiet speed reducer
- No leakage and maintenance-free
Indication of Model Numbers of VRSF Speed Reducers
Descriptions of VRSF Precision Planetary Reducer
The VRSF series precision planetary gear reducer is a kind of input flange inline gearbox equipped with a compact structure using high-quality die-casted Aluminum alloy. It adopts the principle of planetary transmission design with a sun gear and three planetary gears, which is small in size and large in load capacity. The VRSF series precision planetary speed reducer has a high precision position which could compete with that of the Japanese brand Shimpo. The VRSF speed reducer is specialized with all brands of servo motor and stepper motor to possess excellent adaptability.
Features of VRSF Precision Planetary Reducer
- High rigidity and high strength
The gears of the VRSF precision planetary gearbox are made of alloyed steel nitride hard tooth surfaces(HRC 60), which have excellent wear resistance and impact resistance.
- High precision positioning
As a decelerator, the VRSF planetary gearbox can give full play to the power to decide the precise position. The backlash is lower to 0.05° and can fully exert its influence.
- Low noise and smooth operation
The helical gear design could withstand greater torque and immediate impact than the standard spur gear. And the helical gears contribute to slight vibration and noise.
- Light load
Smooth rotation without pulsation is achieved due to the design of helical gears. The VRSF speed reducer possesses an extra load capacity suitable for injection molding manipulators.
The VRSF precision planetary speed reducer is widely used in printing machinery, packaging machinery, food machinery, pharmaceutical machinery and other industries, CNC machine tools, machine tool transformation, packaging machinery, and military industry, such as the injection robot.
How to install VRSF Planetary Gearbox
1. Wipe the rust inhibitor and oil on the motor shaft.
2. Remove the rubber cap, rotating the shaft, and the head of the bolt is matched with the rubber cover hole. Check if it is loose
3. Gently insert the motor into the shaft (unobstructed and smooth insertion). Pay close attention to the fact that the engine cannot be inserted obliquely.
4. Install the motor on the reducer and tighten the bolts with the specified torque.
5. Use a torque wrench to tighten the positioning bolts into the force shaft with the specified torque.
6. Press the rubber cap. The above is completed.
Catalog of VRSF Precision Speed Reducer
Specification Table of VRSF Planetary Gear Reducer